Required fields marked with an *, if you select 'other', the next field is required too
Assigned by the system
While there is no charge to use TRIM baseline program rules and data, we ask users to register so that we can learn more about who is using our site and for what purposes. This information will also be shared with the primary funder of TRIM3 (HHS/ASPE) at their request. However, the information will not be given or sold to any other organization.
When you have checked the appropriate answers below, please click the button at the bottom of the form. You will receive a user name via e-mail which you can use to access TRIM baseline rules and data. There may be a delay of several days while we process your request. If you have already registered but have forgotten your login information, please do not register again. Instead, contact us at
. Thanks for your help!
Please provide your name and e-mail address
* First name
* Last name
* Email address you will use to access TRIM
* Requested Password
The requested password must contain a minimum of 6 lowercase characters and at least one number which is not the first character.
* What is the name of your organization, agency, or institution?
* Which of the following categories best describes your organization?
(Please select a category)
Academic - Faculty
Academic - Staff
Academic - Graduate student
Academic - Undergraduate student
Foundation or philanthropic organization
Government - Executive branch - Federal
Government - Executive branch - State
Government - Executive branch - Local
Government - Legislative branch - Federal
Government - Legislative branch - State
Government - Legislative branch - Local
Government - Judicial branch - Federal
Government - Judicial branch - State
Government - Judicial branch - Local
Government - Other
Other (Please specify)
If you select 'Other' above, please describe your organization here.
* How did you hear about the TRIM Web site?
From a colleague
From a publication that references TRIM
Other (Please specify)
If you selected 'Other' above, please specify here
What are your primary issue interests? Please check all that apply.
Cash and in-kind support programs
TANF (or AFDC)
Public or subsidized housing
State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP)
Employer-sponsored health insurance
Federal income taxes
If you are interested in any special populations, such as immigrants or children with disabilities, please specify them.
If you have other interests not shown above that are related to your use of TRIM, please specify here
* Please describe the purpose(s) for which you expect to use TRIM program rules and data, e.g., to write a research paper or article, to advocate for a new policy, to obtain information on child well-being in a particular area.
Which of our data tools do you plan to use? Please check all that apply.
Historical database of program rules
Viewing/extracting simulation results
Registering for public TRIM services does not give you the ability to create your own simulations. If you are interested in doing so,
to discuss such use.
* Would you like to be notified by e-mail when new data are added to the site?
* In an effort to increase the ease of use of the data, we will periodically contact a selection of users to learn their experiences with TRIM. May we contact you?
Safari users: If you do not see a page next saying we are adding you please